Mista8eight8 vs Leo

Leo:

Mista8eight8:

I voted Leo because I felt that M888’s beginnings and ends didn’t really flow at all. His tricks were REALLY good, super original, but the ending usually killed it for me.

2 Likes

Yeah, I came up with the first and last ones today, so the only ending I could think of were GT’s. :-X

'preciate the kind words though! :slight_smile:

Both very good videos. I only give it to Leo because he was a bit smoother. Mista, once you work out those combos they will be ill! Just gotta smoothen everything out!

Great job on both of your parts.

thats means a lot to me samad :') It means alot.

Y’know, I have to give this one to Bug. You’ve come quite a ways, man. Keep it up.

1 Like

bump

ninja’d

I went with mista8eight8 just because his tricks seemed more original and thought out. Leo was dead smooth but his tricks didn’t have the same kind of technical flair. Well done on both of your parts.

1 Like

Hmmmm, this is a hard one but I have to go w/ Mista even though Leo’s flow is more my style, I just liked Mista’s tricks a tad better. Both were great!

1 Like

really wish i could have picked you both but i had to give my vote to Leo because of how smooth he was! i loved the tech of mista8eight8 but like samad said the start and end of the video didn’t flow too well imo as well. great job guys!

Dang Mista888! You Didn’t Take it Easy on this Guy. LOL
Im going with Mista, because his Tricks were all Techy, which I like.
But You Both did a Great Job! Awesome Job Leo! :wink:

dudee i g2g with mista888 he rocked

Wish I could change my vote to Mista8eight8 now…

thanks for a nice comments guys! i’ll fix my technicality next time. i’ll definately step my game up.

Mista8eight8 is the shiii… wait this is a public forum

what’s the song leo
so calm man
love that calm music and nice style
mista, your’s was pretty good, but still needs to be a bit smoother
nice jobs u guys keep it up

Nomak-Moon Flow
i can send the song if you like. Kudos to josh for introducing me to the artist.

bumpits to the top.

of course mista8eight8 because leo’s video was so slow playing and tricks are not really interesting and hard to do.And leo always starting tricks with same way.(something like skin the gerbil)

But mista8eight8’s video was so great.Editing and background music was not great but we are voting videos for playing.mista8eight8’s tricks were so orginal and looks great.And faster than leo…