Quarantine daily trickcircle!

With the situation of the world right now, i assume that most of us are under quarantine. Quarantines can get pretty boring! So I’ve decided to start a daily trickcircle! I will try to post a trick every day for a little while if my internet allows it, you can too! Show us what your working on! Show us something you already know! It doesn’t matter just show us what you got!!
Here’s what I’ve been working on. Inspired by Shuyun Tang and Tyler Duffy. Sorry for the poor lighting.

17 Likes

That is fantastic!!!

4 Likes

Thanks!!:grin:

5 Likes

Let’s see everyone’s tricks!

4 Likes
5 Likes

You are awesome! Great idea! And that truck is probably step 1 toa corona vaccine! Awesome moves!

3 Likes

Since i don’t have any of my own tricks when i freestyle i actually try to combine some combos smoothly from other people… probably very common.
Tonight i tried to combine 2 mrmatio tutorials… Z.G. Star and his Ryosuke Iwasawa’s Combo 21. I deff need to smooth it out but i think it works (and my RI combo is starting to be consistent)

6 Likes

Super cool stuff! I like the inverted pentagram! :metal:

3 Likes

Awesome!!

3 Likes

That’s great! I love the star!

4 Likes

Day number two! This is yoyojoe1s latest tutorial. It’s pretty fun!

8 Likes

Dope.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

This is my last reply to your videos for i fear your ego will explode. That was amazing! Did you learn that in one day? Holy cow you are smooth!

2 Likes

Yea that was VERY good. Nicely done @Travelingyoyokid

1 Like

@AKYOYOMIKE @frankieJR thanks guys! I learned it In two days but only cause my internet wouldn’t let me finish the first day.

2 Likes

lol @ pylons :rofl:

3 Likes

Day three! Here’s some competition tricks! Let’s see y’alls tricks too!

5 Likes

gonna try to post something today. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day four! Some competition arm tricks! Feeling kinda lonely out here.

7 Likes