Quarantine daily trickcircle!

Outstanding! I always smile when I watch your videos. It’s so obvious that you are really happy and having fun while throwing.

3 Likes

Thanks man! Glad you enjoy them!

4 Likes

I lied… one more… that was dope.

2 Likes

:exploding_head: Thank you! Your complements are not wasted on me!

3 Likes

Day 5! :slight_smile:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/iHRm_J1Us9yykJV51ig-GgdwAgOF_NuwV78Pl_6LVMKVnsoyoEC4LsGs4XEB0fkM0Qx-HWxf4womDw=m18

4 Likes

Nice job! I love seeing the little grins and smiles at the end of these videos. Love that bind at the end.

2 Likes

Aaay! You got there before me!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Awesome trick too!

3 Likes

That was fantastic!

2 Likes

Why did I miss? Nice job!

2 Likes

you should still post one!

1 Like

Oh I was already! I’m posting one every day even if someone else does too!

3 Likes

nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day five! Some competition slack and tech! (I was glad I hit that bind😝)

What do you want me to do tomorrow?
  • Horizontal
  • Frontsyle
  • Other

0 voters

3 Likes

So far we got a tie!

2 Likes

Hard choice. Your awesome… i’m good either way cause you’ll do the other on day 7😉

2 Likes

You guys are all fantastic.

Is there anyone out there who stuggles with basic tricks ? I can usually manage a trapeze (sometines). I would post a vid but i don’t know how, and the embaressment of being terrible onscreen is cringworthy.
So once again, is anyone out there as awful as me, or even better worse :grinning:

2 Likes

People usually post videos of themselves at their BEST. I think we all struggle with certain tricks or parts of certain tricks. I learned Brain Twister about a year and a half ago. I usually struggle with a new trick for 3 weeks or more. Do I stink? Compared to who? To Gentry Stein? Yes. To myself a year and a half ago? NO! I am waaaay better than that guy. Be happy with your progress no matter how small or slow it is.

3 Likes

Day six! Got some fro style for ya today! (Plus a bonus hook😅)

6 Likes

That was great! I’ll be watching that again throughout the day.

1 Like