Quarantine daily trickcircle!

Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s not a trickcircle without a circle!

1 Like

Was that gentry? You’re smooth with that thing!

1 Like

Wow thanks man!:smile:

2 Likes

Full disclosure ive never watched the guys videos… but i think your the shutter king in my bubble.

2 Likes

Hey thanks dude! I’ve still got a ways to go before gentry level but I’m working on it! Here’s some of his vids.:wink:

2 Likes

That Icon wood looks like a Legend. I thought it may have been something new. His website doesn’t hype it as some new design. Oh, well. I was hoping…

1 Like

Dang. I got a lot of catching up to do.

1 Like

Ok. I get it… that video was the most impressive 2 min jam ive ever seen. And didn’t seems spasticly fast either. Wow

You still are freaking incredible and are Gentry jr in my bubble of a yoyo world😉

2 Likes

day seven(? i think) beautiful day here in Florida! :smiley:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZFMo5lCvAlbvyGGbkEIwaMD5jiZm8We8APFrO3OuLA581HWVTciFdGWO4eF_jNlCDKxztRv4aWphug=m18

3 Likes

Good grief! All that spagetti that you made total sense of. I’m proud of your progress and skills!!!

2 Likes

thank you! more to come:)

1 Like

Woah! Jake jr.! That’s awesome! Trying to get mine up!

2 Likes

Quarantine trickcircle day seven!!! Can you believe its already been a week? Here’s some horizontal tricks! Thank you to @PCaliyoyos @AKYOYOMIKE and @Blimpin for participating!

5 Likes

My trick of the day. I was trying to do a kickflip but it just kind of spins the string forward instead of the yoyo.

6 Likes

How long did it take before you started doing horizontal?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Honestly. I am impressed with how smooth that is!!!

1 Like

I’ve never done a kickflip, what are you trying to land in?

1 Like

I didn’t start leaning horizontal until yotricks started putting out tutorials on it, which was in February 2017, about three years ago. I started yoyoing in August 2016 so about seven months.

3 Likes