Missing the CLYW campfire

Get a Bassalope. I love mine. I own 2. They’re great.

The majority of my collection is yyf but I want clyw so badly which ones do you two suggest.

Without a doubt, a Chief.

It’s a bit more on the expensive side, but it’s great.

If the specs fit you better, second place would be an Avalanche.

Unless there is clyw with specs that fit you better, get one of those ^^^

I like yoyos that are on the bigger end like the Rex and catalyst so I will probly go for the chief how’s the Sasquatch ?

I am planning of getting one , I’d like to get 2 , one large one small bearing . kinda got side tracked from collecting clyw . been after general-yo lately .

The Chief is your best bet.

My Sasquatch is pretty awesome. I guess it’s more of a solid throw. I like it.

@Jiggly: Yeah, I’m on the opposite side. I need to collect some General-yo.

I have a sas and its a very nice yoyo, my fav is the puffin but the sas is great. I could trade mine if u want

You like big yoyos? Then the Cliff is a no brainer. It’s the largest throw CLYW offers, and it’s great. After that, without a doubt, the Chief. It’s my favorite throw CLYW offers, and in my opinion, is a big improvement over the Sasquatch, which is good, but feels a bit outdated next to CLYWs new line.

H5xChief…

Oh yeah, I forgot about the H5xChief, I guess that leaves the Cliff as the largest yoyo made exclusively by CLYW.

Campfires are extremely hard to find lately. I would suggest looking into another clyw throw if you want to find a clyw without major searching.

Amen. :wink: Good luck on finding a reasonably priced one. If it doesn’t have to be mint…you’ll do a bit better.

-bpg