Misery loves company... Any club jugglers here?

this guy is hilarious!

Some good stuff on this YouTube channel for sure.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Caught Clean is super fun. Perhaps the coolest aspect was that you had to be a fan of skating and skilltoys to really ā€œgetā€ it. So many clueless skaters were like ā€œwhat is this juggling doing in here?ā€

3 Likes

So Great! :grin:

2 Likes

getting into more juggling. bean bags are way easier on the hands, so many tricks to learn. this is on the summer must learn list,

3 Likes

:exploding_head: This looks so hard!

3 Likes

Classic trick! I love it yet it escapes me stillā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, I know what you mean, I am on the two year path to it. Before I could juggle at all I saw the trick and thought i needed to learn it. Then it took me a year to get a decent cascade!
Anyways, step two is practice reverse cascade until it is easy, then windmills until you get comfortable with that.
I tried to learn Mills Mess by just my understanding of how I thought it worked, an alternating windmill patten, but it turned out I taught myself how to do Floā€™s Mess, which I found on the library of juggling web site.
Anyways after learning those 3 tricks, this tutorial by Steve is making way more sense.
This tutorial breaks the elements down.

3 Likes

Iā€™m almost getting frustrated just watching this from knowing how bad Iā€™d mess it up if I actually tried. Looks really cool tho

2 Likes

If you have the drive to learn yo-yo tricks you can understand what it would take to learn juggling tricks. Thereā€™s just a lot more bending over involved with juggling, due to all the gravity.

2 Likes

And thenā€¦

3 Likes

Geez!!! Crank up the difficulty!

1 Like

His tutorials are great, I have watched most of them.
Maybe clubs next summer. That is way beyond my pay grade. Hopefully the local juggling club will be able to get together before too long, I was learning a lot faster with tips I got there.

2 Likes

This is exactly how I feel right now.

2 Likes

This, and doubles is next on my learning to crawl with clubs

2 Likes

Doubles is spinning the club twice each throw/catch?

I saw this show in Atlanta- Cirque Du Soleil Luzia, and was blown away by the club juggler! Here it is cued up. The Juggler is Rudolf Janecek. I havenā€™t watched this whole video, but Iā€™m sure itā€™s all worth seeing.

Here he is breaking the five club world speed record:

3 Likes

Yes, two spins. I can work the random double into a cascade, but I canā€™t do it constantly, or even every 3rd throw. Itā€™s something I am only comfortable practicing outside, at least if my wife is home.

3 Likes

Just saw this

Among other things, the lighting of the cigar and the multiplexing off the foot are tops.

4 Likes

I donā€™t see how that stuff with the glass balanced on the ring is even possible!?!

1 Like