Memento first impresions

Hey yall! I just got the memento from @anon17117379 in the mail, and I wanted to do give you my first impressions. I will post a full review after I have played with it for a week (I’ve played with it for 1.5-3 hours) so… here we go!
First things first, the unboxing. The unboxing experience is pretty nice, the yoyo coming in some tissue paper, along with 2 stickers (1 mike sticker and 1 zipline sticker), 1 zipline string, and last but not least, the yoyo. Picking up the yoyo, you immediately feel the lightness and almost “soft” finish of the yoyo. The red and that I got was very vibrant and looks amazing with the skyline III string that came with it. On the string, it feels very light and nimble, and almost feels like a plastic yoyo. the way it glides along the string is so smooth and satisfying. The finish on the yoyo allows thumb, palm, and finger grinds to last for long periods of time. (the way the yoyo is made it is best if you have a finger wider than 1/2 an inch for finger grinds) a con I did notice was that the binds were a little too grippy, but as I wore in the pads it wasn’t a problem anymore. Also, I don’t know if this was because I got a b-grade, but the bearing seat was pretty tight. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them down below, Id love to hear what you think of the yoyo!

P.S. full review will come out next Wednesday this was just first impressions.

10 Likes

I’ve got one coming next week. I’m looking forward to seeing what up with this. I’ve been following Mike for a couple years and I’m happy to support his new situation.

3 Likes

Memento is pretty special.
Highly recommend.

2 Likes