MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (( i am 12 ))

I have a cold this is the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtWfZTaxBlk This was yesterday night, and now I can do a trapeze 8/10. Epic fail at the end. I was to lazy to put in beginner tricks and just to let you all know. TANKTOPS ARE THE WEAR FOR YOYOERS!

Pretty cool. Cut the string, and you’ll get much better.

on split the atom you missed the backwards stringing. you only went forwards once.

Not bad for a first. Maybe try some editing next time.

Also, like Paolo said, cut your string so that it goes to about your belly button. Also, if you’re going to throw sideways, actually throw sideways. It isn’t very good to throw forwards and then just turn to the side.

agreed

good job. Also try not to throw it down so hard. BTW, you are BEAST! Lol

I took notes :slight_smile:

1. Just because you’re using the stock bearing (which is what you should be doing) doesn’t mean that your binds are going to be lousy. If your binds are lousy, that’s probably your problem.

2. On the subject of binding… don’t. If you have a responsive yoyo, use it, work on being able to move through tricks for a little bit longer before you worry about binding.

3. Learn to bind properly for sidestyle.

4. Straighten out your throws

5. Cut your string, as everyone else said.

6. Don’t explain everything you do. Show, don’t tell.

7. That one originalish trick that you did was really nice. But, make sure it is in the camera frame!

8. Plan out the tricks you intend on doing. Make a list or something and glance at it quickly so you don’t have to search for ideas or miss something.

9. Clean you room!

10. That wasn’t ladder escape :slight_smile:

11. Try not to repeat stuff, this goes along with #8.

A good first start. There is of course, room for improvement.

Im gonna make a vid of just for watching. And yea i cut my string. toda your beast for saying im beast mwahaha, My trapeze has really gotten better and Im going to look at andre’s bind video so I can know how to side bind. I just said it was stock so ppl know it was sotck bearing, I can do a bind 9.5 out of a 10. Thats not my room, my room has tiny area to yoyo in since its scattered together kinda.

Can you tell me the time when i started that? I think it was Mach 5 or Boingy Boing Im not sure.

Its the rock the baby variation. I don’t remember where it is.

Oh how i got into rock the baby? And i just found out a new way to get into split bottom mount for a brain twister mount.

Yes, but people don’t know that if they can’t see it in the frame. Just work on that for next time.