Medium YYF metal?

I can say why it doesnt exist already. Basically i have not seen the appeal. In responding to this I am reminded of many requests for (the new definition of) medium bearings.

Different performance characteristics can be delivered through any combination of design elements. Size is defineately one of these but think people get carried away too much with it because it is finitely measurable. Because you can see a number does not mean that it will perform or feel a certain way. 50 VS 52mm? To me it is splitting hairs when at both of those sizes you can be delivered so many vastly different playing experiences. a 55mm yo-yo can play faster and more ‘acrobatic’ than a 50 mm yo-yo which can play like a slug on the string and a brick through the air, depending on a myriad of other design options.

I can state now our next 4 Metal releases do not fall into the 3mm range requested, the reason why for this is much easier to answer; because they are all player signature pieces made to the specifications and demands of our sponsored players ;D

Im happy to hear more reasons why we should, but I just want you to know where our thinking is :slight_smile:

2 Likes