McBride Rollercoaster *last part*

I get the trick from time to time, but my problem is landing, consistently, on the front string for the triple or nothing, from the trapeze in the last segment of the trick. How should I aim, how should I space my string, because it seems I should do something different than the way I hit the front string, for example, in the Rewind.

Thankies in advance

For the longest time I always just landed on the two front strings and I was alright with that. Can you hit a regular triple or nothing? If not, I would go ahead and learn it. It helps figure out the spacing for McBride Rollercoaster.

1 Like

Hey… That’s what i did… But now I am finally able to hit it properly

Throwing straight into a triple or nothing feels as natural as a trapeze :smiley: but when doing it from a closed ‘‘loop’’ it’s a hit or miss for me. I guess I’ll have to stop the yoyo and just look at the strings and figure it out, as I do the rollercoaster. anyways, tx :slight_smile:

Man, I forgot about that last segment of the trick! Gotta revive that into my combos. I always land on two strings because it dismounts either way as long as you’re careful. Andre’s video simply says that it lands on one or two strings.

1 Like

I actually struggled with the one and a half mount at the beginning way more than the triple or nothing at the end. My advice for landing the triple or nothing in general though is that as the yoyo is going around the last time right before it lands in the triple or nothing, you have just enough time to kind of wiggle your pointer finger so that the two string wraps go to the base of your finger. This gives you more space to land the yoyo on just the one string. Hope this helps some!

Exactly, I was just learning this trick about a month ago and was having the same concerns as the noob123. I tried different ways to separate the strings so I could land on only the outer string but it turns out that it doesn’t matter. If you land on 2 strings it dismounts in exactly the same way.