MB's Powder Thread! Come & see the power of powder!

Both of them turned out nice got em all wrapped up ready to go. Should have them by the end of the week.

Second palce candy raspberry with gold flake from the “pic the next powder poll” an an Agape.

The sun is not cooperating today wanted to try and get some motion shots of it, but!!

1 Like

Man, now I want an Agape even more!

Can you powder YoyoJam metal rimmed plastics? Well, just the metal parts. I didn’t know if the heat process would melt the plastic or not.

If the plastic can hold up to 400° for 20 minutes then yes. I’m not sticking my DM in the oven to try it.

Anybody wants to send a guinea pig I will surely try it. If it works it’s free, just ship, if not sorry!

Melting point for Celcon is about 340 F, so it looks to be too hot.

It might work with polycarb. I think it’s melting point is higher.

The average melting point of polycarbonate is 512 degrees. Problem is it may not melt at 400 but it may deform.

Only one way to find! Need a beater for the smoke test.

In fact for anyone who wants to try this I’ll make you a deal.

Send a beater and if it works just pay shipping. If it doesn’t then I’ll do a powder job of your choice half off any yoyo you send.

Did a DV888 in a translucent red/violet powder. Added a spiked stainles axle with polished tips of course…

Nice! Looks great!

1 Like

Metallic Mocha Superwide…

1 Like

Wow. That looks AMAZING! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MULLICABOB!!

1 Like

Makes me want Coffee!!!

Brownie batter

ooooohhhhhh…

Now I want that…

YYF Boss with polished spots over neon green gold flake and high gloss black gold flake…

Motion’s…

YYF Superstar…

Will have a few more pics tomorrow hopefully the sun will be out to show the true sickness of this baby.

1 Like

Here’s one before the super gloss with prism was applied…
Under the flourescent light it has a very deep violet color to it…