Martian reviews? 👽

I’m looking to pick one up soon and was wondering what the community thought about this throw. I’m a huge fan of RSO so I doubt I will hate it. Just wanted to see what you guys think first

Elvin seems to have a very good recipe for cooking up Excellent playing yo-yos, regardless of shape size or weight.

I don’t have every model… but I have quite a few.

If I was challenged to put them in order of ‘Best in my personal opinion’ that would take some ‘real thinking’, lol.

But if somebody hit me with a Pop Quiz… and asked which RSO yo-yos stand out>

The Martian would be right at the front of the Pack…

6 Likes

I’ve got the second invasion Martian
It’s a typically incredible RSO Ti throw.
Silky smooth
Easy on the eyes, though not the wallet
Might be my favorite RSO depending on the day.
I know @Joe77 likes his Martian also, perhaps he will give an opinion as well.

If you can grab one, id recommend it

kgb

4 Likes

Yea! I love mine. The Gravity and Martian are my favorite throws, hands down. It’s worth noting that I am a very casual player. But, I love the way these two feel in my hand…The shape, the feel and the finish. I love the feeling when these yoyo’s hit the bottom of the string. I love the sound they make when they are moving around on the string. I love that I can throw them in my pockets with my keys or my cup holder of my car without worrying about scratching the ano. I love yoyo’s with side effects in general. I love the artwork, engravings and appreciate the thought that was put into the whole package. And at the end of the day I just enjoy staring at them and holding them in my hand. (I’m weird like that)

If you can pick one up I’d say go for it!

7 Likes

Its a little bigger than a Canvas and it has side effects, this is just as Heirloom as it gets, and 21mm (Snowtires) pads. Its hard to beat this one.

4 Likes