Markmont. Formulas DRAGON/Draken in Yellow/Green

Incoming exciting news :eyes: After copious hours spent by the String Maker of Markmont. Formulas himself Will Prater, we’ve finally been able to source the proper material needed to produce a yellow/green version of both MF DRAGON and MF Draken. This has been in the pipeline for some good time now so I’m super excited we were able to finally bring this to life.

MF Draken YG is very technical and ‘punchy’. Similar to MF Night Moves but a bit more calmed down to the touch. Binds tightly like MF 65. MF DRAGON YG is essentially a slightly more technical version of MF Cumulus Foam. Has the same swoopy whip factor but with slightly more grit on the string texture plus more speed.

Quantities on this formula will be limited being that this material is deadstock. Keep a pupil locked for more formula and drop details coming soon :+1:t6:

14 Likes

YES I been waiting for the draken string to be in yellow and green

1 Like

Awesome. Love MF Dragon.

1 Like

MF DOOM approves.

5 Likes

@Markmont, where can I follow the YG Draken/Dragon developments?

Also, any chance of more thickness variations of other strings besides Night Moves? I would really be interested in a regular thickness version of Copernicus. It’s by far my favorite overall string, but a bit too thick on occasion.

6 Likes

Yo man - you can always follow my shops IG @markmontshop and personal page @Markmont

There ‘is’ a draken thickness version of Copi coming soon.

5 Likes

Are all of your strings 100% poly or is there a nylon/poly blend?

2 Likes

All are 100% poly

3 Likes

ok thank you!

1 Like

That’s more exciting to me than most new yo-yo releases!

Much thanks :pray:

6 Likes