Current Markmont. Setup

I’ve been wanting to start a thread for one of the best yoyoers and general content and product creators out there. This isnt just limited to the MC and MCMO but can include other yoyos and his many different types of strings.

Markmont. Classic Magnum Opus (Left)

• brass ultra-lights
  • One Drop flat bearing
  • Markmont. Formulas Dragon string

I love the brownish, pink/purple fade on this one and how it gives it a maroon and dark purple look when spinning (see above). The brass ULs not only look great but the added center weight make it excessively floaty.

One Drop Markmont. Classic (Right)

• purple ultra-lights
  • concave bearing
  • Markmont. Formulas Cumulus Foam

I tend to favor both monochrome yoyos as well as purple yoyos, so this one works out nicely. This set up is light and zippy. I like to use this one to learn new tricks since it seems to spin forever. The neon yellow string also looks amazing with purple.

What are your favorite setups?

13 Likes

All with KKs

13 Likes

16 Likes

It feels right. blasted red with brass markmont.domes

13 Likes

How I’ve had it for as long as I can remember. Just recently got an NSK bearing for it.

10 Likes

17 Likes

I wish my 5A game was a thing! :slight_smile:

I had the pleasure to meet the man himself! He is so gracious!

20 Likes

Anyone know what kind of string this might be? It’s nylon and not too bouncy. Also anyone tried the kitty string fat nylon?

9 Likes

Have some Aeriatics here that have the same
Color. But that doesn’t mean anything ^^
Nice MCMO, Buddy :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks man! It’s half of the one I got from you lol!

3 Likes

MC soda blast, classic red spikes.
MCMO solid black, short red spikes, porykon
BadWolfe Thriller Sliccs
AdamantiumPops signature bad enamel paint jobs

11 Likes

12 Likes

Can’t decide between spikes or flats.

9 Likes

If your looking for opinions, I like the spikes. They seem to flow better with the lines of the throw. I believe the weight is very close between the two.

2 Likes

Thanks! Kinda what i was thinking too.

1 Like

MCMO on Draken with the OD 10 ball.

3 Likes

black and silver fade magnum opus with blue ultra lights and cumulus foam strings. pixel bearing

OR

soda blasted classic with brass ultra lights and white draken strings. 10 ball OD bearing

OR

Nickle plated Magnum opus with flats and Cirrus Foam string nsk bearing

OR OR OR

Thesis/ markmont Da Capo with white dragon strings and 10 ball bearing.

cant really go wrong with any of these

2 Likes

i find thaty the spikes make it feel too heavy… gets rid of that nice floaty feel that you get with the lights

2x MCMO: pink-clear fade with rasberry flatcaps and pixel bearing on zipline skyline III vs. Solid Black with clear ultralights and 10-ball flat bearing on zipline prestige. I like both of them but a mcmo in a classic color with ul, flat bearing and a white string got a certain magic I can’t deny.

12 Likes