Making a decision between six yoyos; $100+ range

Well then tat’s a good bit of information, dingo. Thank you very much. At the moment I’m down to deciding between the CODE1, Genesis, and Superstar. Each seem to have their own little specialties and now it’s just a matter of which I can make the most out of.

Genesis all the way. I love my code 1 and I have owned two superstars and still the genesis has me coming back to it. The genesis can spin slightly longer than both and is very stable. It can move fast or slow and the price point is amazing for sure. Definitly go for the genesis. Here is a post I did a while ago about the genesis and code 1,

CODE1 is definitely my main choice. There’s a possibility I can purchase two yoyos in the $100 range. So what would fit along well with the CODE1? Something slightly different but reliable.

A genesis would taste nice as dessert with a code 1 ;D

Definitely what came to mind first. I just wish there was someone with legitimate experience with the 888.11, it’s not that I dearly want it, but I’d like to have a bit more information :wink:

It is not that stable and does not spin that long. Just a throw to have…not to perform with. sorry that I forgot to talk about that in my responce as well.

I highly recommend the CODE1. I have had one for quiet a while, and it has been my favorite for so long. It is very stable and smooth. Some might not like the shape at first, but it just needs some getting used to. If not, get a 54. The 54 is extremely smooth, stable, and has a great and comfy shape.

Even I’m not that bad.

Haha nice young man… lol sounded like a grandma there

Get a 54!

I’d get either a genesis or code 1. Since this is one of you first few yoyo’s you won’t know the difference between yoyo’s yet. If you get either of them you won’t be disappointed.

Genesis, superstar, or code 1