Make a yoyo out of a fidget spinner

3 Likes

I saw that video too! (I know you made it)

2 Likes

Is your youtube channel Yoyo Boy?

1 Like

why do you steal videos?

1 Like

Ok, I do “steal” videos. But I only steal the uncopyrighted ones. So it is legal because it isn’t copyrighted, but if I did steal a copyrighted video or song, my channel would get a strike and if you get 3 strikes, YouTube will delete your channel and everything with it. So the point is, I’m not really “stealing” videos, I’m just using it (legally) on my channel under copyrighted grounds.

That’s not true at all. Copyright in the United States is automatic.

unoriginal my guy. its better to stay without videos at all than stealing everyone elses. thats just straight up wrong.

2 Likes

Screenshot_2018-11-29-21-36-57

OOHH You have two channels, I didn’t realize EL tech was you, that is wrong.

1 Like

You mean on my channel? Every video on my channel is “stollen”. I get everyone’s point, but the Creator of the content markes it as creative commons (witch means uncopyrighted). But YouTube automatically assigns it as “copyrighted” unless they change it to uncopyrighted. Please don’t get mad at me, I didn’t mean to start a big argument.

The video is still copyrighted regardless of which license it has. Also, I should note that the video you ripped off does not have the Creative Commons license. And even if it were, you need to attribute the original creator as outlined here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

1 Like

Is any of it yours?

1 Like

This ain’t how you run a youtube channel.

3 Likes

What do you mean? It says it right here. I only take other peoples’ videos because I am scared to show my face to the whole internet. Again, please don’t hate me.

1 Like

you dont need to show your face to make content my dude. there are plenty of angles you can do of yourself yoyoing without your face, and many other types of content that are able to be produced without your face being shown at all. all that really matters is that its your content and youre proud of it.

1 Like

not sending any hate or anything, just trying to suggest what you can do instead of what you shouldnt do.

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me know, I added the owner to my description like it says to do.

2 Likes

i dont get the video. ive watched it before coming across this thread.
the person is just gluing two fidget spinners together, not utilizing any part of the fidget spinner bearings/weights. not to mention that it cant sleep.:thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah, I know, it is not a TRUE yoyo. But I guess you can still can it a “yoyo” because it rolls up and down the string.

1 Like

Can’t understand why you’d want any part of any association with that video? :grimacing::exploding_head::confounded:

2 Likes