365 Yo-Yo Tricks

One a day, all year long. All original. Some old, some new.

2 Likes

I’m love’n this site!!! Double Fisted Mantis Suicide (Invert)…SICK!!!

This is total awesomeness!! I loved the “pulled triangle”

New video up: http://www.365yoyotricks.com

How is it that your brain came to such a wicked idea and do you just ooze creativity? I envy you Steve, this is brilliant.

New video up, and it’s a really good example of how I create things…

Mostly, I just make mistakes. And then repeat them. :wink:

lovin’, lovin’ this site…somethin’ to go w/ my coffee and cigarette in the mornin’.  so good…

mgodinez

cloudy…

So, are you affected by the duncan patent? Or could you throw up a video that says yoyofactory and then you bust out a beast 5A move?

I’m loving this project by the way

I’m more worried about how your going to find 365 good songs to use as backround music.

Inhalation is friggin sick. I am going to learn that today :smiley: I hate to be corny but you really do make the simple amazing :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the Inhalation trick! So trying that after work today !

Yes, I am affected by the Duncan patent. No logos for any yo-yo company that hasn’t licensed the patent from Duncan can be on the videos, or on display in the videos.

Thanks!

Dude, that’s the easiest part for me. Ha.

The ultimate irony.

Not really that ironic. Steve made his decision a long while ago. So, Steve, are you going to be only doing 1A tricks all year? Not that I am too -too- interested in learning anything else (except 1A) at this point, Freehand leads to many beanbag shots in my experiences so I am not nearly bold enough to undertake that, mainly I am just curious.

EDIT: I’m a moron, I forgot you already did some 5A so… no need to answer that one :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats a shame… Being the father of 5A you should get a bye. Oh well I guess the royalty checks are just as good huh? lol

Friday’s trick is up!

Getting a head start on the day. :slight_smile:

i’m seriously in disbelief that i have not learned that trick yet!

Today’s trick is up…sorry so late!

Holy Disgusting Steve :smiley:

Steve, in Disbelief how do you prevent the yoyo from catching onto the slack string in the first part?

And who does the cover in video 8?

Awesome as usualy man!