Magic Yo-Yo overview, 5 throws "YT link"

Part-1 “the yo-yos”
A quick look at 5 of my favorite throws from one of my favorite companies
K9-K8-N12-D5- and purple line  ;D

Part-2 "“the company”
A quick vlog of me talking freely about Magic and some misconceptions about the company

Enjoy, constructive feedback welcome.

2 Likes

noice. im off to go watch.

im also bummed you dont have any embarrassing tabs open in your screen shot.

2 Likes

You see anything about their newest one called the Silencer?

Yes they are available through a few Chinese stores, not yet in the US.
There are two modles
M001- has side caps
M001-b - has added alloy weight rings.

And I also saw a couple brand new modles on Luke Renners Google+ that looked awesome

I wanted a purple line but they were limited edition and they’re not available anymore :frowning:

According to their facebook the silencer is the one with sidecaps and the one with splash anodization is going to be called “Prophet”.

Okay cool I didnt know the name of the splashed one
And yes the silcencer does have sidecaps
But there is 2 models of the silencer
One with side caps, and one with weight rings.

-and if you really want the purple line try to shoot an email to Shadow @Magic China and he may be able to help you out, it is defaintly worth getting.

Ah yes, I recently noticed that the Silencer is going to have 2 versions, with caps and without caps and a clover in the cups.

Thanks for the tip, I’ll email Shadow.

Here’s more Prophet photos:

And photos of another gorgeous looking new release:

So they are doing the silencer in a splash colorway?

The pink/red/black yoyo looks like an orbis

I’m not sure about that but I think it’s not exactly a Silencer.

Thought I’d post a few pictures to go with the others. There are a few rotating yo-yos in this video http://juggling.tv/14747. This video has the Silencer in motion so you can see it spinning http://juggling.tv/14651 . Great job tracking down the Purple Line! That one is impossible to find

Huh, never heard of magic yoyo until now.

Now I’m gonna order a few

Nice reviews! I liked the fact that you mentioned some other throws that you felt were similar in terms of quality and play. One “problem” with the fact that the MYY yo-yos are so inexpensive is that it can be hard to tell which market segment they’re meant to be targeting.

Well if you watch part 2 I kinda break down briefly how they are able to keep their prices low, but most of their marketing target is through international trade sites like Alibaba by the 100s and even 1,000s and then resold by third party dealers, I would say eBay and Amazon account for a heavy percent of their “to customer sales”