magic pain...

So I’m so sick of attempting magic drop…I just can’t seem to get that rejection, let alone the string landing…I’ve watched all the vids guys. I know its just going to take practice. I’m looking for finite details such as how far in you bring your NTH toward your TH when you swing it under…

I almost hit spirit bomb on the 3rd try yesterday though, I think I was in. I just don’t give a shizzy mood and being all relaxed and not caring allowed my throw to be much more natural and I just kinda hit it. I have to give it another whirl todAy again to see if I can be consistent with it but at least I can say I learned something…

BLAST YOU MAGIC DROP!!!

I find it immensely helps to use a NTH pinky and separate the two strands on the NTH side of the trapeze. And rejections are easier on high walled yoyos that are bad at grinding.

Don’t move your throw hand…

make sure you are throwing a break away instead of a sleeper.
Spin direction is the key to this trick

Ok guys, got this trick. All of your suggestions were key, but the most important was keeping my throw hand still. I didn’t realize but I was swaying it with my NTH. I did this and started hitting it. Now is just practicing and refining to get it down, still miss it from time to time but its there. I can hit the back string as well so now that I’m getting the rejection I’m getting the whole trick.

Thanks a ton guys.