Madhouse Epic

I’m considering getting one. Is it on par with other metals? The capstacks look fun but I’ve heard contradictory things about it.

A friend of mine has one. It plays really nice. The stacks do make a lot of noise, but man, the yoyo itself plays smooth even with the stacks in. Honestly, I like the noise it makes. I enjoyed it. I am tempted to get one for myself too. I’m not really into stacks and stuff like that all that much, but it still plays nice. When I do get into stacks, this would be a good one to have around.

I don’t think it would make my Top 5, as I have lots of yoyo. Maybe Top 10? I really can’t say anything negative about it. I like how it looks, I like how it plays. I’ve played the Compulsion, and I want to get one of those. Mad House is another small company making some amazing yoyos.

I try to ignore a lot of negative. This is a yoyo I heard nearly nothing about before I tried it. I saw it, thought it was cool. Really, the noise might be considered a negative. That’s true with most stacked yoyos though. But, I like the noise. Not to change the subject, but I have a couple of Werrd yoyos that are beefcaked and I love that noise. They sound so nasty! As a sound person, I can swing between silence and sound. Sometimes I need sound. I get a lot of information from the sound of these yoyos making this noise.

I’d say if you’re into stacks, go for it if you can afford it.

Bump

Bump

Why?

Studio42 already gave you a great description.

I say…

Get it.