I want to sail away from here
And god
Came down
And said
Nothing

All his songs are good, except thrift shop. I like same love and other side

Irish celebration isnt good either

U heard starting over?

Have you guys heard My Oh My? I heard that song a few years back, and it’s still one of my favorites. It’s cool to see Macklemore growing after all these years, and him overcoming his addictions.

I agree he is great didn’t care for thrift shop after the hundredth time I heard it

Truth the only thing I’ve ever used in moderation.

I like Same Love and Can’t Hold Us (if that’s what it’s called haha) Macklemore has a really neat, unique voice, really fun to listen to :slight_smile:

Wings? Anyone??

YES!

The Heist blew me away. (almost) Every song hit the ball out of the park. Ten thousand hours had some incredibly motivational lyrics, my favorite being

“You see I’ve studied art,
The greats weren’t great because at birth they could paint
The greats were great because they paint a lot”.

Can’t hold us is great, but over played. Same with thrift shop. Same love has a good message, but personally I’m not a fan of the song. Make the money has a lot to say about why people do the things they love with some incredibly hard hitting lyrics. Jimmy Lovine is one of the hardest songs on the album with an amazing final stanza.

Wing$ is one of the most powerful and compelling songs (or any type of media!) on consumerism I’ve ever heard. Gold is light hearted fun, and one of the catchiest tunes on the album. Starting over is the deepest song, describing macklemore’s struggle with sobriety (it’s very hard hitting). Cowboy boots is a great send off for the album.

The heist is one of the best albums to come out in years, and It’s probably my favorite ever.

I will admit Vipassana hit me hard for some reason. Great song

FaZe, jk

If only his songs weren’t overlayed. He’s a great artist and I think all of us can I agree his vocal style is as addicting as yoyos!

And we danced and we cried and we laughed and had a really really really good time! Take my hand let’s have a blast and remember this moment for the rest of our lives!

lol that song

You know it lol

I love all his songs! Wings, same love, can’t hold us, thrift shop, etc

This is kinda late because I just saw this thread, but…
OTHERSIDE IS THE BEST RAP SONG EVER.

This is kinda late because I just saw this thread, but…
OTHERSIDE IS THE BEST RAP SONG EVER.