Mach 5

The more likely culprit than cut-and-dry “responsiveness” is the response for a ONE is not recessed. Combined with the slim bearing, that spin just gon’ die. DIE!

If it was recessed it could still be tug-responsive.

Yes I noticed my unresponsive yoyo spins SO much better than the one. To be honest with you I have no idea how I was doing any of the tricks I was doing with the one. Now that I’m this unresponsive yo I can do them so much…better? hah

Yes I like you scale idea it’s totally true. I noticed that. You can even have in between responsive and unresponsive. Whether you want to say a little unresponsive or a little responsive. Been working on my binds. Theyre not bad at all although one of them smashed me in the face haha. I did a bind and there was a knot (not to my knowledge) and I went and did a STRONG breakaway and the knot stopped the yo from going down and flung up and smashed me under the chin. I have a gash there lol. It’s a metal rimmed yoyo. I need helmet gear for this hobby haha.

Regardless I’m having a lot of fun yoyoing. I wish I picked it up years ago!

I’ve had my share of yoyo related injuries! Lol

I’ve been hit in the face, got a good cut on the shoulder from a loop gone wild, and even hit in the… um … jewels haha!

Make sure all your strings are in plane (like this | as opposed to this /). Also make sure your loop isn’t going slack since that will make the yo-yo want to catch.

I’m not sure what you mean. Do you mean like after my bind, to look at my yoyo strings and make sure they arent tangled?

No, just further attempts to figure out what was going on during your initial failures. While doing the trick, keep the strings very strictly lined up on a single plane, and keep tension on the throughout.

Correct, my pieces of advice were as you’re doing the 2nd underpass. Sorry for the confusion.