Pop N Fresh Help

I’m not sure if I’m doing this right; it feels wrong. I got the mondail part and got to the split bottom mount. After the split bottom mount pop, I end up in something similar to a mach 5 but something seems wrong. If I was to try to do mach 5 the yoyo is not held tight and would fall. I got a photo of what it looks like I am landing in after the split bottom mount pop where I should be in a mach 5. Does anyone have any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Edit* I just landed once right now how a mach 5 should be just while practicing. I definitely am doing something wrong. Not sure what yet. Going to keep on working on it and see if I can figure it out.

Maybe you aren’t crossing your hands in the right order… NTH over the top of the TH or vice versa will lead to diffrent outcome… i can’t throw a yoyo right now to figure out which is correct but I’ll get back to you asap…
Having said that neither is wrong just one will lead to a diffrent set of possibilities then the other.

1 Like

Thanks man, really appreciate the help. I been playing with my first base for the past hour or so and I seem to be hitting it properly now with it. I have no clue what I was doing wrong before. I landed that way like 10+ times last night and now I haven’t at all. I still suck at landing on the strings consistently. I’m curious what was causing me to land that way last night.

2 Likes