ive heard there r 2 kinds of m1’s i just need to know wht kind of response pads the 2 kinds need like size and stuff?

im pretty sure that there was .555 silicone pad m1 and then a one drop flow groove m1

so the silli one u can put rtv in it but the flow grove you wud have to buy them like chaz pads?

hmm idk i dont have any one drops so im not the expert on this

The flow groove M1’s take silicone or One Drop’s flow groove pads. The other M1’s can use any .555 pads.

ok thank you

is the 888 a .555 response pad? the cbc one?

no its a flow groove pad like kpads and stuff