m1 help

SO I NEED HELP PICKING MY M1 PAD OR FLOW GROOVE WHICH IS BEST AND WHY I HAVE NOT USED EITHER EVER.

I would go with pad.

Less Maintenance.

I agree with Evan, however, it is all personal preference.

If you want one that is more changeable with pads and easier to replace, go with pads.

If you want one that is easier to silicone, go with the flow groove.

I had a pad M1 and that was great. Almost zero maintenance needed and works great. If you want to do your own response and make it stick out a bit or make it recessed a bit, or maybe you just like the feel of using flowable silicone, then get the flow groove. Basically it’s just whether you want to use pads or your own silicone.

How do i know when to change my pads

You’ll start to get slippy binds.

I would go with flow groove. It gives you more choices with different response systems. You actually have more pad choices with flow groove compared to pad response since its groove is the same size as normal, large bearing grooves (Like YYJ or YYF).

Exactly. I’ve heard that you can put O-rings in the flow groove so if you like those get flow groove.

well if i get one of these two which pads would you suggest

anyone help

I’d go with the Flow Groove.

I love flowable sili response. Plus, you can also put pads in there!

Warning: Buy some flowable sili right away, because my One Drop Silicone Pad fell out within a week >:(

i want to know what i should get with it for instence maybe pads or something and list which kind you like please

Flow groove. More options. But that’s just me.