should i get an m1 or a project 2?
If you have $60: M1
If you have $90: P2
Really though, its all personal preference.
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
That is about it. They are about the same size, have the same shape and use the same response system. They come in a rainbow of color choices. So if you are looking into One Drops, money is probably the deciding factor.
The difference is the P2 has these groove things on them, more wieght, more weight on rims for more sleep times, and able to strip the hex nut and replace it. I ordered my P2 and I will post areview a day after I get it.
The P2 is a lot wider. It’s hubsackable, and its soda-blasted.
I can’t wait for my P2 to come!!!