Help me decide

I want to get a new metal yoyo. I want either a DV888 or a Project 2 (when it comes out; although I might be able to get a DV888 THEN a Project 2) or something else you could recomend to me. (Price limit is possibly 100$, but to be safe 80$)

I think the p2 will cost more than $80,maybe more than $100,I would say it would cost $120,but thats just a guess.

Answer these questions to help us find what is best for you:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?you told us already
  8. What is your skill level?

If you are looking at the DV888 and P2, I’m assuming that you are looking for flat rims?

1. Small, medium
    2.Round, flat
    3.Anything
    4.Maintain
    5.Sorta
    6.1A/5A
  2. Advanced acording to the trick section

the dv888 sounds great for you,the P2 will probably be out of your price range,but who knows. Anyways,I think the P2 doesnt have flat rims like the project or dv888,I think the dv888 fit you preferences perfectly,and if you like your m1 the dv888 is the same shape but I have herd people (samad) liking dv888s over 5 m1s.

I talked to the people at One Drop and they said the Project 2 was going to be about $90.

Try DV888, its cheaper than Project two, The Project two yoyo cost more than $100. Its better if you would save your money.

Happy Throwing! =]

Really? well lets see when it arrives.

Happy Throwing! =]

$90,wow,are you sure,I might save up for one.

That is what they said when I called them. They might have changed the price so I might double check on that.

IMO, it’s gonna cost $105 - $110.

Well, it depends, I think the prodject2 will be a great yoyo, (I mean Its hard to get to anything any better) but really in my experience of yoyoing, the yoyo doesn’t matter. Look If you know how to do a certan trick, and then you go and try you’re friends much cheaper yoyo, its not like you cant do the trick on that yoyo. so what im saying is go with the cheaper one and give you’re wallet a rest. You don’t need every yoyo that comes out on the market, unless you are samad. (even just go for somthing like a DM, and some thin lube. (I have a certan method of moding a DM to make it sleep FOREVER.)

Yea a P2 would be a good choice, it’s small, flat rimmed, and has silicone response. I talked to the crew and they said about $85-$90, pretty decent price :).