Buying urge

Hi everyone i just got my dv888 and I love it, but I feel like getting another metal so any suggestions my price range is up to 110$

Whatever you want?
What shape do you like?
Try something new?
Project 2’s are BUTTERY. I recommend that.

Try answering these questions, might help us find another for yah:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
    8. What is your price range? (already stated)
  8. What is your skill level?

Well this will be your second metal. You are really the only one who knows what you want. Do you want something similar to your Dv888, or do you want something new and different. Just look around at different yoyos and see if you find something that really grabs your interest.

1.size=im likin the size of the dv888 or a little bigger
2.shape=butterfly or something like the dv888
3.response=anything but starburst or hybrid
4.maintain it
5.65+
6.anything besides pink and green
7.smooth, technical, slacks
8.expert 2
:wink: :wink:

I would recommend a P2 or a BBYY Bully.

The are the same shape as your DV888. The Bully is slightly larger, and the P2 is almost exactly the same size.

They are two great yoyos, so I’d decide which one looks better and get it…

http://www.onedropyoyos.com/shop.php

thanks dyonch ill look at those

I think ill het the p2… but I dont understand the color options there r to rows like is the first on like one half and the second is the other?

Yup, you can get a two-tone yoyo!

You could look on the BST on here or YYN. You could get it for real cheap!
I got mine for 60 bucks shipped.

Whats BST?

I gots a bully I’ll sell ya for $80 Its Purple and black. Its also mint. I don’t want to get rid of it but I need the money. I also happen to be friends with the owner of BBYY so I’ll just get another one! lol

Well Maybe.

BST is the buy sell trade.

EDIT: sorry for the double post.

thanx for the offer icthus but i dont have the money yet but I should within a couple weeks but if u wanted 2 i could trade u my x convict and like 50 bucks or something but i dont think u want to trade

I do like the metal vict (considering my yoyo is based on it) but I’m not much for trades.

I would recommend a CLYW yoyo. The BvM is right about the size and stuff that you want. I would also recommend a Peak and a Wooly Marmot.

where would i find those

YoYoNation or the CLYW shop. They’re most likely going to be out of stock though; CLYW sells out fast.

Um, I’d say get a Wooly Marmot. Just released on Nation, and will be releasing a new color within the month.