Best yoyo for under $100?

As the title says, what do you think the best yoyo under $100 dollars is? This is based on spin time, and quality, and just plain which one plays the best. (In your opinion) Post your thoughts!

Dv888 imo

the Dv888 are good, i also like the m1s.

i don’t own one, but i have heard the meteor is amazing!

i would say a P2, M1 or a VK since thats 100 dollars and they come with hubstacks so thats good

Project 2 8) :stuck_out_tongue:

It is all persenal preference, so don’tt take this as what you’re going to buy.

In my opinion, it is the “Fool’s Gold” Peak.

Project 2 or M1

Here, why don’t you tell us what kind of yoyos you like, and we can help you find the perfect one for you!

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

The brands I recommend are Dif-E-Yo, Big Brother Yo-Yo’s, YoYoFactory, SPYY, and One Drop.

Haha! Nobody cares about personal preference anymore. It seems that even some kids with a wide collection of yoyos still can’t decide for themselves.

Too true…we should make a post where it says “The best yoyo is…” and inside says none and still probably no one would care :stuck_out_tongue:

I would say IMO the P2 (Project 2).

I can’t choose between the P2 and Dv888. However, because I own the Dv888, I must say the Dv888 :stuck_out_tongue:

Peak from the BST.
Or a superstar -Frm the BST

i HAVE to say that it would be a pgm. mine totally smoked my 888 in performance almost 10 times over :o

Whats a VK? :-[

VK stands for Vashek Kroutil, a yoyo champion from Czech Republic. Vashek’s signature yoyo, he is in team yoyofactory. Check out the VK yoyo here:

http://www.yoyonation.com/product.php?productid=16696&cat=275&page=2

Happy Throwing! =]

1 Like

5 Star, GM2, Dv888. :slight_smile:

Vashek Kroutil’s signature yoyo, Its kind of like a 401k except it has hubstacks

Actually, It has nubs. The VK and 401k use the body of the California.

P2