I’m about to buy a yoyo and i managed to narrow it down to 2, the M1 and the Axiom. I want to know which yoyo spins longer and which one is better. Can you guys help me out please? Thanks!!!
Time for a stupid answer, sorry.
They will both spin as long as you want, and to answer the second question it is personal preference. Answer these questions for us to help you decide:
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
Also, look here for the preference idea: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,653.0.html
2.round butterfly(like Dark Magic)
4.I prefer mod
5.I stick with black
6.I do 1A (regular string tricks, trapeze, grinding, stuff like that)
7.All I can afford is $40-$100
Here are my answers. I hope this helps!!!
Honestly, I think you should stick with your Dark Magic for now.
But can you be more specific with the shape?
Stick with your dark magic longer.
Your DM should be fine,but if you fell you need to upgrade I would go with the m1.