Lost yoyo!

That sucks!

Its like looking for a quarter!

Jeez. I wish I had YOUR collection.
Maybe not your bills though. ;D

Your back! ben a while sense uve been very active on the forums!

I didn’t lose a yoyo but my friend was in mexico for a week. He was having a blast. But when he got back home he realized he left his dark magic 1 back at the hotel.

Just lost my jensen painted canvas and favorite holster…

Dat Necro :wink:

I got a Chief stolen, but a week later I got it back. Long story.

Lost the bearing of my YYJ BigYo.
It wouldv become rusted by now regardless, but lol.

My friend Jordan lost his Diamondback for like three weeks.

I hade a sliver yomega maverick when I just started doing 5a went to and event at my sister elementary school with it and never saw it again… I think someone stole it.

Well I thought I lost my skyline for about 3 months. It was in my jacket pocket. I lot my speedaholic for a couple of weeks, but it was under my seat in the car. And I lost my shutter for about a week or two but I found it in a tissue box. The thing is that when I “lost” these yoyos I pretty much forgot about them until they turned up

I lost one of my yoyos during a trip to Washington DC for my highschool’s debate team. It was a real bummer. I was super tired cause I couldn’t sleep very well during bus ride there (from Ohio) and we were at a food court in a mall. I was so tired i was falling asleep at the table so they woke me up when we left but I was out of it so I left my YYJ Titan 3 on the table. Never gonna do that again!

I once left my ash berry chief on the top of my mom’s car. She drove away with it on there and i didn’t realize until the next day. Never found it but it’s alright, I just used it as a excuse to buy more yoyos ;D