Losing yoyo's

Well have you ever lost any yoyo’s that you really liked? Have you lost any expensive or rare yoyo’s? Did you ever find them? Because i just lost my favorite colored yoyo and I’m really mad. I lost my red/black splash BAC 2010 dv888 and i cant find it anywhere and I’m Flipping out.

i lost my pre release trinity, and big deal

wow that sucks.

I lose my yos all the time even though I have a case. I lost my badtush black/blue hatrick for a long time. turned out it was in my tennis bag.

I sometimes lose my yoyos around the house because when I’m done throwing, I’ll set it down, my mom or someone will move it… and I won’t be able to find it. Then I find it about an hour later.

I have lost a Wind Wizards yo-yo and a Flying Panda.

I lost my small bearing lunatic for about 3 months… it turned up somehow under my cymbal stands on my drum kit ??? to this day I still have no idea how it got there

haha i got my dv888 back after 3 days! my cousin found it at his house in the couch coushin!!!

I lost my 2010 BAC B-grade Dv888 Black/Red Splash for a day. I found it under the couch lol.

omg

My father lost his Russell Professional 30 years ago…found it this year when my uncle sent a box of old stuff…which started me yoyoing…

lol

I lost my catch 13 and dv888 and still havent found them

makes me cry :cry: that sucks. good luck finding it.

yeah… I lost my first and only metal to a scammer :’( :’( :’(

what just makes it worse is that I won’t get it back :’( :’( :’(

I don’t think I’ve ever lost a yoyo lol. I have lost a small Center-Trac bearing though.

I lost my PGM v2. I was finally starting to really like it. :frowning:

I have misplaced yoyos sometimes but then I got a case :stuck_out_tongue:

ive lost about 5 at once. they were 2 legacys, a modded freehand 2, a raider, and maverick. i lost them for 2 weeks. then when i was cleaning my familys living room i had to clean this table with all my junk on it and under all that was the yoyos! i was kinda exited at that time but i dont really use the yoyos anymore exept the maverick for 5a

i have only lost 8 mosquitos but those are pretty cheap

I lost a Yomega Saber Raider - the one I’ve had since I was a little kid so it’s old and really scratched up. I lost the bearing for it a long time ago, but when I got back into looping I bought a Yomega raider for the sole purpose of having a bearing to put into my saber raider. So now I just have a raider with no bearing.

It’s not a big deal, but I wanted to try practicing looping with my left hand.