Lost Bearings?

Hey I was yoyoing on my back porch a couple of days ago and I got a knot. I took my yoyo apart to get rid of it, but my bearing fell out and went under my porch. >:( There is nothing but dirt under there sooo ya :stuck_out_tongue: Luckily, it was the bearing in my Dash, not my DM or Lunatic. After a while my eyes caught something shiny, and it was my bearing. :smiley: That got me thinkingā€¦Have any of you lost your bearing? If so where?

Yes, over the grass when i go to a yoyo meet.
Lost it and had to buy new one.

Well I lost a spacer instead; in my friendā€™s car.

I lost a bearing shield in my aunt and uncleā€™s lawn. I was cleaning the bearing then =(.

Iā€™ve lost a bearing from my M1 falling apart while my friend was playing it. It was my beloved AIGR bearing tooā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve lost 3 or 4 bearings and an axle. All in the grass or my room.

Haha I read ā€œAll the grass in my roomā€ which confused me a little bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

once I was about to clean my bearing, and I was taking the c-clip off. then the c-clip suddenā€™y flys off and it is lost forever.

Flea bearing. In school. Sad, sad day for me. :ā€™(

That has happened at leat 10 times to me. Not that i care, I prefer bearings with shields off.

I lost a spacer to my Duncan Dragon Fly, but then found it a week later in my room.