Lost an Edge Beyond, very upset!

Someone stole my edge beyond!! I cannot find it anywhere!! I am so upset right now!! I don’t have 150 to get another one, plus that was a gift from my girl… Sorry for the 530am rant, I haven’t gone to sleep yet, I’m looking everywhere,if I found out someone took it, I’ll break their legs… again I’m sorry for the violent words, I just need to write and get all this out of my head on the paper or something just to help me calm down because I’m furious right now hope everyone ends up having a better day than I do…

5 Likes

Wow, who steals yoyos, I had 4 stolen earlier this year.

3 Likes

Exactly who steals yo-yos and especially $150 one

1 Like

when and where did you last see it

3 Likes

Yeah when and where was the last time you saw it? Who else had access to it?

3 Likes

I don’t really remember I was thinking I think I was playing with it yesterday morning but someone did come into my room and swap it out because I know exactly where it was positioned in my case and some and someone taped took it out of the case and put my I think my black magic yoyo V3 or something,I know I’m I think it was my roommate because she ends up leaving yesterday meet we got in a huge fight

1 Like

Yoyo thevies? That’s new, the sport is so unheard of that who would do that (except for at comps)

3 Likes

I know right that’s what I keep going over my head I’m like what am I going to make a bad dream or some alternate reality or something

Ah man that sucks. Pray to Saint Anthony, patron saint of lost or stolen articles. Always seems to help me find things.

3 Likes

1 Like

Really? When I go to competitions I can just leave my yo-yos out the whole time, walk away to a vendor come back and nothing will be touched. People don’t even try them without asking me. One thing of many I love about this community.

4 Likes

Yeah sounds great I am I don’t even barely take my out of the house and I have supposedly friends over and they’re taking stuff…

I’m so tired today…I can’t stop thinking about it, I’m so mad right now…stinks

Some considerations:
Do you think the person who stole it had access/ lives in your house?
Is anything else stolen?
Have you confronted anyone else in your house/your girlfriend/roommate about you problem?
Do any of your suspects know that the EB is precious and expensive?
Did anyone clean the house since the last time you used it?
If someone put the v3 in its place, what is in the place of the v3’s original spot?

hope you find it man

5 Likes

Dang bro that really sucks. If it makes u feel any better I’ve lost TWO yyf shutters.

2 Likes

Got a dv888 stolen; luckily I got it back. @codinghorror wouldn’t think so :joy::wink:. There’s hope!

1 Like

Its either under some clothes, or she borrowed it to get even with you. My best guesses.

2 Likes

From what ive seen of his posts, my best guess is that the roommate took it from him to upset him. I did this a few times to my brother when we were growing up, but id always give him whatever it was back within a day or whenever my anger towards him subsided.

1 Like

y i k e s

1 Like