Lost an Edge Beyond, very upset!

Well I don’t think my girlfriend would have stolen it because she was the one who bought it for me as a gift and I did have a roommate that was in the process of moving out and we didn’t part on good terms so I think he took it, I have confronted him about it and he wasn’t responding to my texts or anything so he still at a few things here to pick up what I did was I took them and I put them out on the porch and I changed my locks lol,I know it’s just a yoyo but still it’s very important to me and it was very expensive I’m pretty devastated, and I don’t have money to purchase another one so it’s either going to show up or I’m beat in that stinks because II just got it two weeks ago maybe three tops

5 Likes

do you always put the yoyo back in its case afterwards?

3 Likes

People can easily open a case

2 Likes

What if you just confront him in person, back in 5th or 6th grade when I was into Pokémon cards and they got stolen me and my friend confronted the person who we know did it because he was using then to brag and then the principle got into it so then I got my cards back except for a mega mewtwo ex full art (which sucks because that one was one of my favorites)

1 Like