Looping Qs

So I have been wanting to do some 2a for a long time now, and I finally have enough money to buy some 2a yoyos. But I have some questions:

1. Ok so I really want to be able to learn how to loop fast (like Patrick Mitchell). I was wondering if the speed of the loops come from the yoyo or the yoyoer. For example: If you gave shinji saito some Sunsets, would he be able to loop as fast as he can now?

2. What yoyo would you guys recomend? I was thinking sunsets cause I can afford them + I heard they were pretty decent. But should I think about trying Bumble bees or speed bettles or maybe even Raider ex? My preferences are just for them to be able to loop quick and not completely lose their balance after awhile. My proyo fails completely at those.

3. Are loopers quiet when looping. I was thinking of sneeking some throw time at night ::).

4. Should I just wait and save up for some Loop 900s. Can I pretty much do the same thing with sunsets as I can 900s?

5. How long does slick 6 last usually?

Sorry for all the Qs. Thanks for looking at this!

1. Both, but mostly the yoyoer. String length helps in that as well. Shorter strings make the loops go faster.

2. Sunsets are great. However, so are all the other 2a-specific yoyos. The choice is yours.

3. Some are, some aren’t. Just hope they are, but most of them are.

4. Yes you can do the same. 900s are good, but if you don’t have the money, don’t get them.

5. With looping, I can have strings last several days before they just get too gross or break.

1 Like

Sweet, thanks bro! ;D Helps a lot!

Ok well i have a bumble bee and id say its pretty basic.It would be better to go for the sunsets or raider exs cheers
-$$b-

1 Like