Looking to start a Maryland yoyo club.

Your in Howard… Umm wow… So am i…lol I was thinking centennial park on the 8th. Next Wednesday at 5pm.

Oops ment the 9th Wednesday. But ya ther is a nice playground or amphitheater we can use. So its this coming Wednesday the ninth at centennial park in Maryland. Here is a some map pics

I dont have an account (or want one) on that “other forum”. Was wondering if someone could post the meet at on the Maryland shnoobs page.

I’ll do it Ghost, even though no one seems to read it anymore . . :frowning:

1 Like

Can’t make it tonight, but maybe some other time. I’m in Laurel, pretty close to Centennial Park…

Yeah and the bad weather came in so I dont know if anyone is going to show up anyways.

Well I did throw with one guy before he had to go to work. Other then that it was just me and my daughter. Better luck next time and maybe the weather wont be so bad. ::slight_smile:

Yo-yoing meeting at Lisbon park in Howard county July 30th at 2pm please show up so we can figure out a permeant place for the yoyo club and maybe a place for a contest and maybe other stuff

hey, i’m new here, but i’m in baltimore, work in columbia, have friends in dc, and will travel as far as nova to start meeting up with people for some learning and fun.

i’m out of town the 30th, but i’ll be looking for you guys - feel free to contact me if you’re around baltimore and i’ll keep combing these forums looking to meet up. =)

Good news eldersburg library has a yoyo club they meet next tuesday I am going can’t wait to meet more yoyoers oh and good luck for the people with that nova group it is a little far MD wise see u there

Did I mention it is at 7:00pm hope to see u there

You guys should have bin to the yoyo club it was awesome in fact it had over a dozen people there is one next month hope to see u there next time

aww shucks sorry I missed it . .sounds fun Abby . .I can’t make a Tuesday night though, please post if the night changes ok?

There is one every month the next one is august 24th at the same time hope to see you there possibly

Do you have The address? If its only on Tuesday’s … Most likely I can’t make it.

I live in the Frederick area. Ill come

Look who’s. In the news me!!! The link is below just click it to find out

http://m.carrollcountytimes.com/mobile/news/local/national-night-out-unites-community/article_aa075eee-c75a-535b-b56f-391d79f8af34.html

Congrats on the article Abby! Hey post the day/time, and where your Eldersburg Library meet is wouldja? Is it only Tuesday nights? Is it weekly?

Not weekly but monthly the one this month is the 23rd and it starts at 7pm. So parents the parents can drop kids off

alright the address is 6400 W Hemlock Dr, Eldersburg, MD also known as near a big lots

1 Like