Looking to start a Maryland yoyo club.

I might go but there’s an airsoft game on the same day…

A bunch of guys come yo with me at the Mall I work at (family simulator at arudell mills in hanover). They keep askin me to make a club but ive never been in any sort of club before so imma clueless as to how to do it. I know travelling is an issue with most. And as far as I have seen a bunch of people in here like to meet in viginia (which makes me wonder why this thread is for maryland but whatever, not important or worth complaining). Im 33 and the oldest out of my group and most are in the 17 to 25 range. Im going to see if I can find a place in between baltimore and dc that would be cool to hang out at on friday evenings between 5 and 10 oclock. Somewhere in there. maybe saturday nights instead of fridays. Sundays and mondays are out for me. Tuesday thru saturday after 4:30 are all I can do. Post what day of the week is best, what time is best, how far can you travel? lets start there. Once a week? Twice a month? Once a month?

Also I need to know if people prefer parks or indoors? Types of places?

the reason i posted here … even though i am from va is because last time … we tried to get people from MD to meet us … half way … DC lol and it ended up being just me, salzorin and two guys from dc, someone from md did come but couldn’t find parking (gunstar hero)… thats why i suggested alexandria because its literally 5 mins drive from dc … anyways …

the guys from dc might not be able to meet and the other guy from md … is not free until may so the meet on april 14th will probably be somewhere in va …

now i would love to do something every month … and if you can get closer to dc … on the md side … i will definitely come throw with you guys and you guys are more than welcome to come over to where we are. Now the location for april 14th is still kind of open … since the two guys from dc weren’t sure they could make it … i decided to move it closer to the west side of va … so it will be closer for the other three guys who will be making the trip…

let me know if you would like to join us on the 14th …

salzorin cdd and trace live on the west side of va … which is why we were going to move the location to somewhere in sterling va, … but i live in alexandria which is 5 mins from dc … and the only problem with dc is parking … so our original plan was alexandria … DC can still work if we take the metro in … which is what Salzorin and I did … ( or maybe i drove ) but we will have to see who else is interested …

so far i have … salzorin cdd1983 and trace from the forums.

That’s awesome. c=

We’re meeting up in frederick at baker park on saturday 'round bout 11.

at least three so far . .correct Deca?

Anyone stil yoyo here in Baltimore?

I bet there’s some.

I know Sam from ■■■■■■■ is there some where.

Also kind of funny I was in Baltimore and that’s why I missed the meet. =/

I had to work. To early

Please make it out yall. 11am in baker park in frederick md. should be fun, and as always, the more the merrier.

As far as Baltimore yoyoers, im hoping to be one of those…sometime this year.

Yup.

Alright, I’m gonna try to see if I can make it there.

I’m here, and nobody is at the band shell
Am I just really late?

Anybody on here go to Salisbury University? My friend and I are from Frederick and we go to school at SU. It would be cool to meet on campus if there are any fellow throwers out there.

Working on a meet at for may 9th around 5pm as a bunch of people have jobs on the weekend. open to places in central Maryland. Some people don’t post here but have said somewhere in Columbia Maryland or closer to Baltimore. Not set in stone and we need suggestions for places. I have 5 people that said they cant make it as far as DC. 2 that need bus access but I have SUV so I probably will end up picking them up.

That day sounds pretty good for me.

Just make sure it’s not too far from Falling Waters WV.

The next nova meet is sat may 5 for anybody that wants to come. our thread is in my signature, check it out!!

i would definitly love a yoyo club in maryland how about we meet at a state park or something i am a yoyoer in howard county so it would be awesome we could have how about we meet at hobby town usa in fredrick on 5/24/12 maybe hopefully we can get a kick off to get it startd