Looking to start a Maryland yoyo club.

i sure am going to va states and I think GunstarHero is too, not sure about Salzorin…

and the meet in dc wasn’t awkward at all for me … i had fun with all of you guys… it doesn’t matter what level you are playing … as long as you are willing to throw and have fun … which is the main point of a meet… not about how good or bad you are … and i am glad … yoyoavenger was nice enough to show us a few tricks…

so who is competing? i was thinking sports ladder … i might not be able to do it all … but ill still try … it will be fun!!! ill make myself look like an idiot but ill be having fun :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to compete…but I doubt I’m at a level where I would stand a chance. I would do it for the fun of it.

I might do amateur, might as well get some experience

you guys should both compete … btw site update

http://vastateyoyo.blogspot.com/

everyone should compete its not about whos better then eachother its about showing of your new tricks and being a community

are we gonna have a meet soon?

Bump. Lookin for a meet near Baltimore. Have car, need friends who throw things.

Where are you exactly near Baltimore? I’m primarily on the north side and east side (Towson/Essex)

I’m going to be living in West Virginia.

I’ll be right next to Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia so I think I could go somewhere as long as it’s not too far.

I live just south of Martinsburg, wv near inwood. We will have to get together when your settled in. For the rest of the reasonably close, let me know when the next meet is.

I’m from Montgomery county

I was at VA State this year, yoyoaverger and I were hanging out with nivo.

I live in winchester va but have a pending charge against me so i cant leave va lets meet somewhere on my side of the border?

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?sf4mnd
|Y|O|R|E|D| @~~

Im wondering when we can get together again. Anyone hear from Nivo recently? I know he sorta left the forums but still wants to meet…

hey guys … lets get another meet going soon somewhere in va maybe?

I am still down with dc … but YoRed can’t make it … ( i am sure you can if you take the metro and not drive ) lol just saying … i got in trouble before too … and you can get away with a lot of stuff as long as no one narcs

was going to post again :

but lets do this …

I know yoyoavenger and mcsquare can meet in dc … salzorin and I met in dc before too but parking was a problem.

If we go south a little bit like to northern va then we can go anywhere really. Any ideas?

I’d be down for it if I can get there.

Throw me a time, date, and, an address and I’ll see if I can make it.

Trace i guess your in our area now? Let me know if you ever want to get together and throw. I live near inwood,wv.

I live in Falling Waters area now.

We’re pretty close now. :slight_smile:

I’ll try and figure out a time that might work, got to wait till Easter and stuff are out of the way.

i spoke to salzorin and cdd1983, the date is set on april 14th. Depending on how many people would like to come down and join us … we might move the location so that its convenient for everyone. so if you are sure you want to come out then please let me know.