Looking for Thoughts on TP Hades

I picked up an MSG awhile ago and I’ve been really digging it and was wondering if the Hades is just a bigger MSG?

Thanks for any input on the matter.

7 Likes

@ChowChowNow

4 Likes

Msg is great yoyo
Hades is huge and heavy yoyo but also great
It’s dang heavy and you can feel that in play but it’ll keeeeep spinning and be stable all day… I don’t really know how else to describe it, i don’t have anything like it :joy:

5 Likes

Hades is crazy. I love it but it’s definitely polarizing. I know other people who are big fans of it too, but others who hate it. I’d say it’s definitely worth picking up if you like other TP heavy stuff, but it’s really in it’s own category compared to stuff like the Collapsar. The stability and control the Hades has is just ridiculous. You really have to get used to moving it though, as it forces you to play differently. Once you get adjusted, it can make tricks easier for sure. I’ll even say that your execution will look cleaner doing certain tech tricks on this yoyo once you get used to moving it.

3 Likes

How do you feel about it today now that it’s been a couple months?

I plan on getting one next week

@ashao0601 I reduced my collection a lot and hades did not make it :cry:

No, you just don’t hear about the hades from anybody who disliked it or felt impartial to it unless you approach them about it

1 Like