Greetings by fan of Tp

XD

24 Likes

Great collection, looks great!

I can’t even afford the idea of this picture :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

You will, eventually tp gets us all one way or another

7 Likes

Beautiful. I wish to get on same level of Tp collection. Only got hinemosu and palpitation es now, but planning to get alnilam. Best company, no bad yoyos.

2 Likes

Hinemosu is one of the best tp yoyos I’ve ever played
If you are interested, I highly recommend ASTer - this is not signature of takeshi, but this yoyo is crazy emough that I love most with hinemosu :smiley:
And I wish you could collect other tp yoyos :wink:

3 Likes

Youre making me want more Turning Point all of a sudden :sweat_smile: Im rocking the Gachiska and Alnilam today and loving every second! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How is alnilam? Did you get on in the store or got from bst?

2 Likes

I scooped one off yoyoexpert.com who has one left btw and the other my little brother scored off facebook and scooped locally in chicago for me as a gift :innocent:

Its so amazing i may need a 3rd just to have :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for info! I just thinking should i get 85 more $ from somewhere to buy new one or try to snipe one from bst for 350(if it is even possible)

Honestly just pay the extra few bucks and snag one with the pretty wooden turning point box and stuff brand new. So worth it and your supporting the wonderful people that gives so much life to our little community, YYE!

I like the Alnilam more the the Death i got to try. I find the Alnilam more stable and doesnt cut strings and mine is dead dead smooth. Like ZERO string vibe and ZERO nail vibe. I cant recommend this throw enough :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I sold mine on the BST for less than that. Took me a couple weeks for someone’s to purchase it so it’s definitely doable.

2 Likes

If you did want a used one i coulda sworn @JEA86 posted one in his bst not long ago! Id shoot him a message and see if he still has it

Yeah I still have one and I would sell it

1 Like

Hehehe

11 Likes

Close as I can get

7 Likes

I completely agree hinemosu is awesome anazing throw. But ASTer is soooo smooth and spins 4ever its really that good both are great 70g for aster its a heavy but stable most controlled throw ever

I currently own a Duncan grasshopper 2.0 and plan on getting my first turning point.

Which do you prefer between the palpitation es, hinemosu and aster?

ASTer>Palpitation ES>Hinemosu

Hinemosu has some cool colors though. ASTer pink and Gunmetal are sharp. Palpitation ES has a really nice muted forest from the early release and a cool blue as well.

ASTer just plays so well for a heavier throw. TP really knows how to make those!

1 Like

This is the new “Seraph”. Absolutely the smoothest throw I have right now. The shape is wider than the Aster, and heavier.
Also, my first Magnesium throw, it’s very unique!

4 Likes

Very little info about it online, how does it play compared to other models