I’ve been enjoying my SR-71 and Starlite until they both cracked during a particularly cold night (I leave my yoyos in a plastic box while I sleep).
I’m looking for a more sturdy plastic or plastic hybrid for my collection; here are my preferences
- plastic or plastic/metal hybrid (I have plenty of metals already)
- resilient, able to be left in the box without cracking. Must resist the weather.
- smooth on the string (I have a lyn fury, and it isn’t as smooth as the SR-71 had been)
- sili, o-ring, or sticker response (not starburst)
- weight: under 69 grams (plus or minus 1g)
- size: not a factor that I’m considering at the moment, list any size yoyo that is under 69 grams
- price: under $100
- I don’t like to feel mold injection flat-spots. If they’re covered by metal or more plastic, they are fine.
- C-sized bearing
- 1A, 3A, 4A, or 5A style