Looking for organic and/or bimetals to add to my collection

As the title states, I’m looking at organics and/or bimetals, no real preferences, just looking for things to try out. Around 72 USD please.

Currently own:
One Drop Legendary Terrarian
MK1 Yoyos Exia
Yoyofriends dove
Yoyofficer delusion
Basecamp Jackknife
Magicyoyo V3
Auldey x Turning Point Positron

Looking at:
Atmos Projects Stormberry
Yoyofriends pheasant (yet to release)
Yoyofriends Koi

4 Likes

atmos have some b-grade Stormberries going up on Monday - have a look at their post

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I included the stormberry, not much of a BST guy

3 Likes

The Koi is a lot of fun.
YoYoFriends’ bi-metals are all really good, too (Hummingbird, Peregrine, Vulture, Baryon)

Throwing Sideways Epsilon is really underrated imo

Any of the C3 bi-metal yoyos, but I particularly like the Speedaholic Max, Trion Crash, and Socius

Rain City Skills Show Pony

GWAY Saboteur

The titanium End is honestly one of my favorite organic throws, but very old school (in a great way, imo)

Doc Pop Bolt xp (the newly released delrin one)

Any of the Fair Trade Yoyos (138, Project Y, Pv44)

Recess Joyride

Any of the Duncan Freehand One models (plastic, AL large or small bearing)

8 Likes

I’ve got an OD Panorama (more old-skool high wall organic) and a Fair Trade Project Y for sale if you want a deal :smiley:

I’ll second @djinni_cake full list though. Lots of winners in there. Can’t go wrong with any of them. Trion Crash in particular is great, though Hydrogen Crash is my favorite crash so far. If you can get your hands on a Duncan MayheM (machined by OneDrop) or a Markmont Classic, they are the benchmark by which I judge all organics.

4 Likes

Man, that’s a comprehensive list! Thanks for the recommendations, though I’ll look into the ones I can get closer to me, I’ll definitely consider all of these at some point, thanks!

2 Likes

I very much appreciate the offer, but I’m unfamiliar with the BST, plus my parents wouldn’t appreciate doing a 2nd hand deal with overseas strangers, even if they’re very trustworthy, thanks anyways!

3 Likes

100% understand and no worries. Where are you in the world? It may help us narrow down what’s available to ship domestically for you.

4 Likes

I’m in Singapore, there used to be a brick and mortar store here, but it shut down due to the pandemic

1 Like

Stormberry is such a good player! You cant go wrong.

If your not looking to spend a whole lot, I have a Sistine up in the BST right now. Its a great organic, I just have a TON of the others on the shelf… ATMOS and OD to be specific. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve got 2 kois and have got only good things to say about them. 7068 Aluminum ,comfortable shape, plenty of color choices. If not a Dressel design 50/50 or a throw spiral Kappa would fit your budget perfectly as well.
At your specfic budget of around 70 with shipping to sg included (typically $12-16), i would look at organic monometals instead of bimetals if getting brand new.
If not , BST has some amazing deals. I know you mentioned no BST but you can easily score a mint in box OD panorama well within your budget.

5 Likes

I’ve heard great things about the sistine, but as I’ve said earlier, no BST for me due to complications, thanks for offering though!

1 Like

OneDrop: Sumo, Parlay, Markmont Classic, Panorama/Diorama if you want to experience something slimmer
RSO x DocPop The End Part 2
Duncan Freehand One AL
A-RTs
YYR Gopa
YWET and variations

These are my most played recently, but the world of organics is huuuuge :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you have access to taobao? If so Duall has some great offerings. The mist is particularly good.

2 Likes

I know the G2 Luna may be coming out soon and that is an organic bimetal. I have been liking it for the past few days, though haven’t been able to come to a conclusion yet other than favorable.

2 Likes

while I can’t say how they play because I find it hard to describe I can say that there are a lot of fun organics out there right now.

G2 Luna V2 is coming out soon I believe

Top yo Silenus

YYF Kapital

Gway Saboteur

Fallen angel if you like small throws if you can find one.

Dressel Design Assassin if there are any, again smal throw like the Fallen Angel.

Rain city skills Showpony

Mk1 contact

Pyro X

Mowl Q

FSYB Project Y if you can find one

PV44 for a semi organic throw.

I really like organic throws. I would recommend more, but some are pretty hard to find or very pricey like the G2 Life.

Pics to show I own the throws I recommend.

5 Likes

I do, but uh not sure if taobao’s name falls under other yoyo stores

1 Like

I shot an email to Markmont a couple days ago. He said he’ll be restocking some yo-yos soon. Markmont classic is hard to beat but I’ve been wanting to try the Magnum Opus.

4 Likes

MCMO is exceptional! I want to try Classic.

1 Like

Same here.

2 Likes