Looking for organic and/or bimetals to add to my collection

The classic is 100% my favorite organic, I have a solid red one. General-yo has a few close close seconds.

3 Likes

They’re both so good. I only ruin yoyos with paint when I know it’s one I’ll never get rid of.

Old run soda blast black MC with classic red spike SEs up front.

Gloss black MCMO with red short spike SEs in back.

6 Likes

I like the paint, I don’t think they’re ruined. love the pentagram one.

2 Likes

Was going for a septogram on the other, but ruined it and had to fill it in lol.

2 Likes

The YYF KO is organic and bimetal and I love it even though I normally prefer more of an H shape. Very fun throw with plenty of power.

Ivan

1 Like

I’m an organic junkie! These are my favorites based on performance and comfort. Because anyone that loves organics play them for comfort and fun not competition… Feel free to bash my selections I’d love to here other opinions!!! Here goes nothing!

#1 MFD-Gelada2
#2 A-rt-Dale and Grail tied for 2nd…
#3 RSO-DerTi
#4 ILYY-2WEI
#5 OD-Panorama/Diorama
#6 RSO-Mecha Bape
#7 OD/Static Co.-Parlay/Sudo
#8 RSO/Doc Pop-The End/The End pt.2
#9 Puckett-Duality
#10 G2/A-rt-Life
#11 Mythril-Flux
#12 MFD-Prime8
#13 MFD-Anti Pro1
#14 Atmos-Noah
#15 General Yo-Torrent2
#16 General Yo-5 Star
#17 ILYY-E1NS
#18 ILYY-LIO
#19 OD-MMC
#20 Atmos/RSO-Gravity

Now that just metal organics…

For a short lost of plastics or non metals…

#1 Doc Pop-Bolt best I’ve ever played and can hang with just about ever throw on the list above!
#2 YoyoPalace-Sphere a close, close call on these 2 both are amazing but the Bolts half the price and plays slightly better.
#3 Duncan-Freehand Zero it’s an all time favorite amongst the community for good reason.
#4 Duncan-Freehand2
#5 Recess-Firstbase.

Notice, I did not list the almighty 888 or Peak… Well it’s only because I have not had to honor nor privilege or throwing either of these highly sought after yoyo community gold! Maybe one day I’ll get lucky enough to update this list… Hit me up if ya got any for me to try out!

4 Likes

I’m hoping to get a B-grade gelada, after getting a BSP my hopes are up that the gelada will be good too.

Maybe a prime8 too.

2 Likes

So these are ranked by how much you like them (i.e. #1 is your favorite)?

1 Like

It only shut down its physical store, but they’re still selling yoyos online. You’ll find the website easily if you know the name of the store. The selection isn’t really that great though, so I’d recommend buying from here.

I’d suggest the YYF Bimetal as it’s both an organic and a bimetal:

3 Likes

I’ve never played one, so I don’t have an opnion myself, but with as much love as the MMC gets, it’s surprising to see it so low on your list.

My Top Organics From Top to Bottom, Left to Right:

• Throwing Sideways Parthenon

• YYF Kapital

• Throwing Sideways Sistine

• YoyoFriends Koi

• TopYo Silenus (if this counts)

5 Likes

In the end, I just decided to grab a koi and see if I like organics first, thanks to everyone who bothered to send messages! (I’d feel really bad if I didn’t say thanks)

10 Likes

Get a Hatrick

I hace a smashing monocle if anyone is interested. Never play it really, too many yo-yos