Looking for new bulk string

My kitty fat is running low and I want to try something new. I want a bulk string good for whips and slacks and something that lasts a long time. I’m looking at MFD vines, Kitty xl, and Buddha xl. What should I get?

1 Like

Ammo or Plutonium

3 Likes

Agreed! I am down to my last 20 strings from the last time I purchased bulk Ammo and I love this string! I’m a huge fan of plutonium and just got some bulk yellow the other day. There is still bulk for both Ammo and Plutonium I believe :ok_hand:t4: Good stuff!

3 Likes

Iyoyo slackies get my vote!

2 Likes

I like the slackies as well, these on the other hand are super rough on my fingers for the first couple dozen throws. They make for some of easiest and tightest binds!

1 Like

Mfd Phat Vines and YYSL Plutonium are both great!

2 Likes

I’ve really liked the Vines. YYSL is great too, different feel. May want to grab a 10 pack of the ones you’re thinking of and give them all a shot.

3 Likes

I’ve been working through a box of buddha xl. It’s okay string, but has like some kind of oil or something on it that I’m not a fan of. Wouldn’t personally recommend it.

1 Like

Oil…? Serously? I don’t think it’s possible to have oil on polyester?

2 Likes

I don’t really know exactly what it is, but it’s an oil like substance, and you can feel it all over your fingers after playing.
Definitely prefer my strings from @Kieran

2 Likes

And another vote for slackies.

2 Likes

Long Cuts from One Drop feel really good to me less bite on the finger than cotton.

If you PM me your address I can toss one in an envelope and send it for ya to try.

1 Like