Looking for higher end yoyo for long sleeps/string tricks I use the DM currently

any advice and help is appreciated I am still deciding to use the dna or peak also at the moment.

The Dark Magic is great for string tricks. Yes, even stock.

I would suggest trying out some different yoyos if you can to get a feel for what you might like before we hand out suggestions.

What’s your skill level?

i’ve used a new breed and BOSS. and let me tell you, the BOSS is amazzzing…! it took me a while to decide which yoyo i want, and if you’re willing to spend a little money, then i would definately consider the BOSS. it’s small and fast, and i didn’t realize how deep the cups are and the thing, i freaken do thumbgrinds like a hero!
anyways… that’s my opinion.

My skill level is that I can almost all of the tricks except for a few tricks in the expert section and none in the master section. Growing up when I was younger I used a turbo bumble bee and a raider/saber raider. I tried them out recently before I got back into it and got a dark magic, and I don’t have any complaints with a bumble bee or saber raider. No issues doing string tricks with bumble bee either and its pretty close together the yoyo. I do seem to like the dark magic also. I would say I am probably pretty versatile with yoyo’s. I would like to have a really good yoyo for string tricks basicially, and that can sleep smooth and long.

Can you bind?

I’d still be wary of getting a metal at this point… I’d still wait awhile if I were you.

Agreed. The Dark Magic can serve you very well all the way into the really advanced stuff. Heck, this is Grant Johnson with a Legacy.

My favorite yoyo is speeder.