Good Yoyo

Can anyone give me a suggestion to a good $10 - $30 yoyo? I want to buy it for my friend, and he seems in love with my Dark Magic. Anyone have an idea for a long sleeping yoyo for string tricks?

This one is obvious…

He’s in love with your DM? Get him the Legacy. All plastic DM well within your given price range.

What about the other yo-yos like YYJ Big Ben or YYJ Journey? And what 'bout the Lyn fury/Kickside?

(Shisaki) #4

Legacy is the closest thing to the Dark Magic, the others aren’t.

I have legacy and it works great. It can totally nail advanced-expert-master level tricks. Super smooth and great on finger grind cause it has a satined body. Unresponsive for whips. ideal for the best high end plastics.
theres another yoyo but it’s $30 and $33 with shipping fee. and it’s the grind machine. really good hubstacks and also great for advanced-expert-master level play. But it’s a bit oversized.

Lol, nvm. My friend just begged his parents to buy a DM. Thanks anyway for the recommendations!

yyf protostar, if ur still gonna get him somethin

please don’t re-post in old topics

How is it an old topic if the OP posted in it two days ago? Its perfectly fine to post in an older topic, if its semi-recent and still relevant.

yeah but the thread ended when… well this post is about which yoyo to get and since he got it ALREADY, there’s no reason to post.

Yet you still posted. It doesn’t hurt anything. No reason to tell someone to not post. It’s a forum. Posting is the entire point of this place.

blooblbooopbloopbllob plooddsfgrahdshfldf… not spam

Well, that certainly fits with the majority of your posts on this forum: pointless, unintelligible rambling that increases your post count but contributes nothing to the general discussion.

dude calm down… like i never wanted to spam or get post counts…post counts mean nothing and I just let those commetns bounce off.

(Shisaki) #15

What was the above then? Something that contributed to the thread? No. Your hypocrisy amazes me, and I have to agree, half your posts are pointless and if you think 2 days is old, thank the lord you don’t choose important decisions.