Looking for good high end yoyo

yea.
I dont think I ever had a yoyo spin for less than 7 minutes when I ever bothered to test them. The YYJ classic (64g OG) iirc spun exactly 7m07s with an nsk gold ct bearing. After the Irony, theres the L5s 9m40ish with a generic unbranded chinese 10 ball concave. Ive heard one claim that the L5 can spin 12 minutes with that persons nsk concave.

I think you should up your price range a little and get the clyw chief

Sadly, I do not think $120 is the price range for a “high end” yo-yo. It actually is the high end of the regular metals category. When I think of “high end” these days, I think of the YYR Draupnir, Laser YYMonster Agonist or the TP Palpitation; all at $200+.

I feel as if you cal certainly get a “high end” metal for $120. a yyf shutter is $45ish and considered a budget metal. 85ish would be normal for a metal, while 120 will get you a throw easily capable of pulling off the strongest of combos

That’s a pretty ignorant response

He gave a price range it’d be better to respect it I think. The chief is just another yoyo and doesn’t really outperform any of the throws I’ve listed earlier.

That said I wanted to bring up the barracuda even though it’s currently out of stock along with the amplitude.

The Amplitude is pretty weak compared to a lot of other yo-yos in that price range. An Aftershock, Accel, Ares Star, or Magnum would all be better choices.

I did mention the aftershock if you look at the first page and just like to give the user options. I also don’t see the ares star or magnum in stock or even carried at yye which is why I haven’t mentioned them.

Accel is also over his price point

My bad, didn’t read all the posts. Anyway there’s no rule against mentioning yo-yos not in stock at YYE. Most of the best yo-yos are not in stock here. You just can’t mention specific websites.

I forgot the Accel sells at $125 normally. I picked it up on sale. Anyway he could buy mine if he wanted.

For stuff in stock at YYE priced below $120, it’s relatively slim pickings. I’d definitely suggest the Aftershock if OP is looking to buy here. Amplitude is a decent yo-yo but it’s biggest weaknesses are probably spin time and stability which is why I didn’t mention it.

t

Thanks so much!

So is the one drop t1 stable???

There is a yoyo under that price that has the most stability and sleep time. The yoyofactory Aviator. This thing is a monster at stability and sleep time. You can also pull of fast tricks like Luis Enrique. I consider it the best yyf having tried H.O.T, Shutter, supernova, and superstar.

Honestly just buy the T1. It’s sounds like you want it really bad so just buy it. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed

Ok. I will :slight_smile:

So I’m planning to use the one drop t1 for a competition. How many should I get as backups?

have you even got one

Honestly, none for now until you can distinguish subtle differences when doing your routine with different yoyos unless you really want more than one T1; I would suggest you spend money on different yoyos to see if there is one that you like more before buying dupes

I second this^^^. Buying dupes is something you will definitely regret If you aren’t 100% sure Its what you want.

Yeah. That’s true. Thanks.

But I think I’ll just get one for now. From what I heard of the style of play the t1 is, it’s exactly what I want.