looking for cost friendly offstring

okay so this year a friend of mine got me a yomega xodus II (which is sort of an offstring) for my birthday in December since then I’ve gotten okay at 4a but I’d like something that’s a bit bigger, with more sleep time, and is easy on the wallet. I’ve been looking at the yyj fiesta xx and the shinwoo gryphon wing. what are some of your guys opinions on either of those throws? which one is better for the price? and what other offstring yoyos would you guys suggest?

Well, since you’re already in the 4A stuff, skip the Big Yo.

I haven’t tried the Shinwoo Griffin Wing, but I have a Fiesta XX. It’s affordable and durable. I think it would be your better option.

Please note I’ve bought stuff I’m not ready to use yet, such as the Fiesta XX. When I’m ready to try 4A, I want the stuff HERE, NOW, not order and wait for it.

I had never seen an Xodus II until yesterday. One of the neighbor boys got one and wanted to show it to me. If you get the Griffin Wing, you’ll definitely have an easier time with 4A than with the Xodus II. The Griffin Wing is quite a bit wider, much easier for landing tricks on. I’m not great at 4A, but I enjoy messing around with it using the Griffin Wing. I’ve had no problems with it at all.

dont know too much about offsting, but i vote for the go big