Looking for cheap collection of plastic throws

Exactly what the title says looking for cheap plastic throws would really love an original run North Star :grin: lmk what you have. Will PayPal I just recently started playing again and don’t want to spend allot of money on expensive metal throws I’m playing a 8$ magic yoyo right now

3 Likes

To me, I don’t really care much for metal. Although I do have a couple. But I throw with plastic more because it is cheaper. If I bang my yoyo on pavement or beat it up I’m not out of a load of cash. Bang a metal yoyo or dent one, and it would make a person sick.

1 Like

You should probably post this in the Buy/Sell/Trade area…

Edit: I’ll just do it for you.

3 Likes

I think you’d be surprised at just how much abuse these metal yoyos can stand up to. I have throws that are completely beat but still spin smooth and play great. I’ve also had throws with no visible damage but they pulse vibe when spinning (plastic) broaden your horizons. Metal yoyos are the bees knees

3 Likes

I’m aware of this lol. I used to have a huge collection of metal throws I’m just getting back into throwing and don’t want to break the bank on a bunch of metal throws looking for fun plastics the are cheap. As I said I’m playing a cheapo magic yo-yo and it plays fine. I’m also a big fan of plastic throws the original Northstar is my favorite

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing is better than your own preference. I feel that brother. I’ll check my case and see if I have anything I can let go on the low low

3 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like

I appreciate it :grin:

1 Like

Still looking :grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.